I brought him out to the living room to play, and he got in his little tikes car that we are borrowing from some friends, shut the door, and looked up at Ryan as if to say "push me please". Normally Ryan and Ezra go for some pretty wild rides in the little tikes car around the house, but given the hour and the fact that we wanted to go to bed ourselves, Ryan calmly pushed Ezra around the house. Ezra just looked out the "windows" as calm as could be as if it was the most normal thing to go for a late night ride around the house in his car. I loved it. We then laid him back down and he was sound asleep in no time.
Monday, May 16, 2011
A late night ride...
The other night Ezra woke up at 11pm and decided he didn't want to go back to sleep. I nursed him thinking that would do the trick as it normally does, but he was really wide awake. Ryan had been gone most of the day and evening, working and rehearsing for his upcoming tour, so perhaps Ezra was just wanting to see him before going to sleep for the night.
I brought him out to the living room to play, and he got in his little tikes car that we are borrowing from some friends, shut the door, and looked up at Ryan as if to say "push me please". Normally Ryan and Ezra go for some pretty wild rides in the little tikes car around the house, but given the hour and the fact that we wanted to go to bed ourselves, Ryan calmly pushed Ezra around the house. Ezra just looked out the "windows" as calm as could be as if it was the most normal thing to go for a late night ride around the house in his car. I loved it. We then laid him back down and he was sound asleep in no time.
I brought him out to the living room to play, and he got in his little tikes car that we are borrowing from some friends, shut the door, and looked up at Ryan as if to say "push me please". Normally Ryan and Ezra go for some pretty wild rides in the little tikes car around the house, but given the hour and the fact that we wanted to go to bed ourselves, Ryan calmly pushed Ezra around the house. Ezra just looked out the "windows" as calm as could be as if it was the most normal thing to go for a late night ride around the house in his car. I loved it. We then laid him back down and he was sound asleep in no time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love the banner in the background! Oh...how I miss the Green home. XOXO TIA
You are such great parents. I love that you just "go with the flow."
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment