With Ryan away and needing something to do the other week, I decided to take Ezra and check it out.
First of all, I should probably mention that I chose to go on a Sunday evening. My rationale was that the mall would be slow because everyone would be home getting ready for the upcoming work/school week.
Wrong.
Everyone was at the mall playing on the indoor play area.
At the time Ezra was only taking 1-4 steps, but mostly crawling, so the indoor play area was asking for a stomped-on-ezra. Good thing Blanca has been seasoned with summers and mall play areas and knows the secret spots to go. Ezra and Estrella loved playing on the cars. (They cost money to ride, but they were totally content just playing on them without having them "go".)
1 comment:
I'm typically not a fan of mall play spaces, but then again - I'm not really a fan of malls in general. :)
Have you tried taking Ezra to Pump It Up? I think it's $7 for a morning of play...in air-conditioning!
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment