Saturday, May 21, 2011

splish splash

One more post from Arizona...and then I'll be more current with showing you what we're up to in Michigan! :)

Ezra's pool has been getting a lot of use lately. As in, several times throughout the day.

Ryan got a new camera for China (...which I am very much looking forward to using when he gets home!...). It works underwater, can survive falls up to 5 feet, has a great zoom, yada yada yada...I'm psyched! I love the way the water looks coming out of the hose in these photos...

Oh, i love the taste of hose water so much!


And it looks pretty too.


Oh, but this watermelon is so thirst quenching as well...


Perhaps I can somehow have both at the same time?


Nope, I'm sticking with the watermelon.


Watermelon while splashing in the water...now we're talking!


I gotta get out and look at this stuff coming straight out of the hose again. beautiful!


I love water...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love that little face in the "nope, I'm sticking with watermelon" picture!

How Jess Reads said...

Oh man, he looks like he's having so much fun! Yay for escapes from the crazy AZ heat. :)