Friday, May 22, 2009

Feels like home

I'm in Boston for the week, and it all feels just like "home"! I loved walking out of the airport with my backpack waiting for the Silver Line to take me to South Station to transfer to the Red Line. I love how people are so eager to welcome the warm weather (91 degrees yesterday!) with sun dresses and standing outside the bars instead of inside. I love the familiarity of the breeze blowing while walking "home" for the night. I love the conversation I have with people (both friends and strangers). I love being handed a metro as I entered Porter Station this morning. I just love this city! (And, I'm so glad Ryan does too!)

2 comments:

The Wallenfangs said...

like they say, home is where your heart is! who knows what the future holds. i love following the journey that you both are on!

Claire Gallou said...

So sorry that we can't meet up this time around... We are thinking of you as Ryanhood performs close to us tonight. Love and see you soon! Claire, Peter and Ellen