Our friends from Congo always add "too much" to the end of what they say, and it always makes us smile. i.e., "we like you too much"...I think it's a bit of a lost in translation thing, but its so cute that we don't want to correct them!
Anyway, the way I feel about Boston right now, is that we love it too much!
I think we forget about how many friends we still have here until we are here...and then we are sad that we are only here for a handful of days and can't possibly see everyone, especially since planning to spend time with someone here requires at least planning two weeks out...not same day, or even same week, as tends to be our habit.
It's been wonderful seeing who've been able to see, walking around (umbrellas in hand, just in case it rains), riding the T, and reminiscing about our days of dating...
Tomorrow we are heading to the south shore to hang out with a neat family we met about a year ago via Ryanhood...they just got back from touring around the world with their kids on bikes...I'm sure we'll have lots of stories to share from our time with them!
2 comments:
We miss you too much!
2nd that!
But I'd love to go to Boston with you someday and see it through your eyes. Amazing city - would be such a wonderful experience to be with someone who knows it as well as you.
See you guys soon!
Post a Comment