Okay, maybe not famous. But, I do have some exciting news...
A couple of weeks ago blogger, Katarina of Coupon Katarina, contacted me through my etsy site and asked if I'd be a sponsor for her giveaway! Naturally, I said yes...and today is my debut in the (real) blogging world! If you'd like to have a chance to win a snack/sandwich bag set, check out her blog! She has lots of great coupon deals!
3 comments:
Wow - that is awesome - go little house creations! I checked out the site and that is great as well - I am a coupon clipper and sucker for great deals.
Your etsy site is great - so many brilliantly cute green items - I might have to buy some myself!
Hi Abby. Congrats. I found the link for you to your specific post.
Here it is:
http://kristasavadge.com/couponkatarina/2010/09/its-a-giveaway-2-readers-win-reusable-sandwichsnack-bags
So, now you can link directly to it and promote it too.
How exciting! It was only a matter of time before you became famous, really :) And I have I mentioned that Ezra keeps getting cuter? He does.
Post a Comment