Sticking with the refugee theme. Last month my friend Sushma organized a group of friends to welcome a new refugee family from Iraq to Tucson. In my past experience, they Iraqis I've met have had beautiful dark complexions and dark hair. I assumed this to be the norm for Iraqis. I guess I was a bit closed minded in thinking that though.
The oldest son:

Do kids get any cuter than that?? Seriously! He reminded me of a little boy that should be an extra on The Little House on the Prairie or Anne of Green Gables.
Here is his little brother (and their mother). Also quite the red head and full of fun energy.

The whole family.


One tired lil' dude.
2 comments:
Look at those cheeks:)
Love, Mom
What beautiful boys (if boys can be called beautiful). One of my nieces is a redhead and she's perfectly ravishing.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment