One of my favorite parts about the concert was that for their last two songs, they had winners of a local radio station contest "Who can jam with Weezer" join them on the stage to play whatever instrument they brought. 35 people joined them and jammed out on everything from the flute to a xylophone to a didgerydoo (sp??)...it was awesome!
Perhaps I should have thought more about the fact that I am totally scared of roller coaster/fair rides, and Ryan loves them, before taking him to a concert at a massive state fair where the temptation to go on a ride would be very likely. I couldn't make him go on a ride by himself...so the Mega Drop it was! The good thing about the Mega Drop is that a.) they harness you in, so there is no changing your mind once you are on and b.) it is over pretty fast, so I didn't totally lose my voice from screaming since it was only about 15 seconds worth of "falling".
It was great night with lots of fun memories! Happy Birthday Ryan!
No comments:
Post a Comment