Thursday, October 09, 2008

Date Night!

I love that feeling of having someone to look forward to...the stomach twists and turns that leave you feeling so excited you just don't know what to do and you end up busying yourself to make the time pass by more quickly.
After having had two days to wander around Green Bay on my own...I was very much looking forward to picking up Ryan from the airport this evening!
I went grocery shopping this morning, checked into the new hotel, cooked dinner on the hot plate (and put it in the fridge to make for a quick dinner prep this evening so all we would need is the microwave), considered going for a run, but took a bath instead...and then finally left for the airport! Somehow even though I was so excited, I still ended up being late so Ryan was out on the curb waiting for me when I arrived...oops...I don't know how that happened! We drove back to the hotel, ate our fancy dinner in tupperware down in the lobby, played a game of scrabble and then decided we needed to "get out". Our first plan was to go see a movie at the cheap theater, but the viewings were limited, so we decided to cough over the full price and saw "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist". I give it an "A"...very cute! Nick is the character from "Juno", another movie I also really liked. So, for those of you who aren't in Green Bay this weekend, I recommend going to see "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist"...and for those of you in Green Bay (which I don't actually think there are any of you that read this...), come to the RH show at Cup O' Joy! :)

No comments: