Tuesday, October 07, 2008

LONDON anyone?

Hello friends and family!

Ryan and I have a 2 day layover in London on our way to Uganda. We are super excited for the chance to explore the city, but a little overwhelmed by the cost of hotels there. I was wondering if any of you know someone that would be willing to house us for 2 nights? We want to spend a lot of time "out of the house" and exploring, so they won't need to entertain us or anything like that...just a place where we can rest our sleepy heads. :)

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby,

I totally owe you an email, have so much to catch up on...but in the meantime...I don't know anyone in London but when I was trying to go to Italy a few years back I looked into staying at Monastaries - it can be very cheap (sometimes free) to travel this way. Not sure how many there are in London, but might not be bad to check out. I think the only drawback is there might be a curfew. Anyway, thought I'd try to give you a good idea! See you soon! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh Hey,

Sorry I'm so behind on the blog, but Sarah lives in High Wycombe (sp?) now! It is about 40 minutes outside of London. I'll send you an e-mail too with her info. I hope you can see her! Although I will admit that I am jealous that I haven't been able to see either of you in so long!

Hearts,
Jessie