Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

It feels soo good to be home! Unfortunately this phrase was first said last night while I was sick with the flu...so good to be home and in my own bed while sick, yet also the last place I want to be sick since I actually know people in this town!! :)
But, I am feeling much better today!

I was at the grocery store this afternoon and realized how it's the little things that make Tucson home.

It's the peanut butter press (? I'm not sure that it's actually called a 'press', but it seems appropriate I guess) at Sunflower Market...


And, getting to go to the meat shop where they offer to make hamburger patties for me so I don't have to dirty my hands (not that I really mind).

2 comments:

The Wallenfangs said...

Oh Abby, I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well!! But it's great that you are home. Can't wait to hear about your time in Tucson!

Tristy said...

Abs...I hope you feel better. We are all feeling crummy over here too. It's going around.