Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Oops...did I just steal that??
We were at Walgreens to get a prescription and while waiting for it to get filled, remembered that Ryan needed a temporary mouth guard to prevent him from grinding his teeth at night. I looked around, found a mold-able guard, and went back over the prescription counter. Unfortunately they weren't able to fill the script because of insurance chaos, so we decided we'd just come back for it at a later time. I then slipped the mouth guard into my purse (totally unaware of my actions), and proceeded to leave the store. The door beeped at me, and I looked at Ryan wondering why it beeped when we didn't even buy anything, and continued to keep walking. That is when Ryan asked me if I paid for the mouthguard? Oh yeah...the mouthguard that is in my purse, unpurchased...oops! Don't worry, I do have a conscious, we went back in and paid for the mouthguard, the clerk totally unphased by the fact that I almost shoplifted. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we understand! I think we have shoplifted no less than 4 times....it all gets paid for in the end...sometimes we are all packed in the car and driving away before we realize though! great day in the mail today!! thanks for the shirts. we will definitely be sporting them at the next show!
Thief!!! Watch out it could become a habit!!!
Post a Comment