Remember that magazine I was talking about a while back, Relevant? Well, I'm still loving it and requesting Chris and Melissa's back issues after they finish reading. Relevant recently turned me onto a website called Rosa Loves. It's a website that sells custom designed t-shirts to raise money for specific people or causes.
I know I don't have children yet, but I am one of those people who like to plan ahead and do research, and recently was introduced by Eileen to gdiapers. They are a hybrid between cloth and disposable diapers. You can flush them down the toilet, compost them, or throw them in the trash because they totally break down in about 90 days. And, they have really cute diaper covers with a little "g" on the butt...perfect for the last name "Green"! :)
I guess there are only two new website favorite finds...I thought I was going to have a list of them. Oh well...there they are. Have a great night!
2 comments:
I'm excited to check out the diapers! they just might be the answer to our stinky diaper woes. do you know anyone who uses them?
oh, I just reread your post. does Eileen use them? I'm interested to hearing what she says about them! do you still wash the outside liner? does it seem to retain any smell?
Post a Comment