Thursday, October 23, 2008

roadtrip anyone?

I haven't done a whole lot of RH work since we arrived home a week and a half ago. In fact, I think the only RH work I've done is email a few schools and make a deposit at the bank (unfortunately our bank is hard to come by in the midwest). So, today I decided to spend some time mapping out the last month of the tour, since the ideal time to buy flights was a month ago...and the prices are only going to increase...oops...I made myself book all the remaining flights today instead of cringing each day as I re-check the prices. The last week of the tour involves RH flying in to do shows in Montana and North Dakota before returning home...and during that time The Green Machine and I will be making our cross-country trek from NYC to Tucson. Anyone up for a road trip? Or perhaps you need to get to point b. from point a. but didn't know how you were going to get there? (Given that points a and b are between NYC and Tucson.) The dates I'll be driving are November 16-21st. Please feel free to join me for the whole trip, or just a portion...seriously...this is an honest to goodness invite...I'd love the company!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could join you, Abby! I love a road trip more than most anything and it would be such fun to share a car with you for a cross country trek. Alas, a work conference beckons....
boston meredith